Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you a people person and enjoy creating impact and growth? If so, you’re in the right place!
TLC Lions is on a mission to ignite emotion and empathy in organisations. Based in London but operating globally, we work with some of the world’s largest companies including Sony, GSK, Deloitte & Just Eat, bringing the human element back to the corporate world. TLC Lions is a collective of ordinary people with extraordinary stories who share their experiences through powerful and emotive sessions in corporate settings. Tackling areas including inclusion & diversity as well as wellbeing and mental health, our Lions are pretty special.
We’re actively looking for a Partnerships Manager to grow our client base and service our existing customers. You will be managing inbound requests and actively growing the incredible pipeline of clients we support. We go above and beyond for our clients, as we care and want to provide a service that can change lives and company cultures. We pride ourselves on building strong relationships that are genuine and authentic. In true start up style, you’ll be joining a fast moving and exciting company where your voice is heard and making an impact is at the core of everything we do. We’re looking for someone who is highly adaptable to our range of clients, organised and cares about making a difference in organisations and the wider world. Someone who has an intrapreneur spirit and above all is trustworthy and passionate about our cause.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing all inbound client requests and translating their needs into action
- Holding client calls, meetings and follow up discussions with newly onboarded organisations
- Maintaining close client relationships for repeat work
- Reviewing client proposals post meetings to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Actively seeking new industries and organisations to support
- Updating the CRM system regularly and tracking systems
- Working alongside the founder on the TLC Lions growth strategy