To apply please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line Application – Marketing Associate
Please note you must have the right to work in the United Kingdom to apply for this position.
Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you a people person and enjoy creating impact and growth? If so, you’re in the right place!
TLC Lions is on a mission to ignite emotion in workplaces through the power of storytelling. TLC Lions HQ is in London and we support organisations globally as well as through TLC Lions USA and TLC Lions France. We work with some of the world’s largest organisations including American Express, Warner Brothers, Microsoft, Sony & Deloitte bringing the human element back to the corporate world.
We partner with organisations over 12 months to support their Inclusion, Mental Health or Talent Development agendas with one of our three series. Each series shares the real-life stories of our carefully selected Lions (speakers), who are powerful storytellers, through events that are tailored to an organisation’s values and strategy as well as our unique online learning series.
We’re actively looking for enthusiastic and energetic talent to support our marketing efforts and bring fresh, exciting new ideas to develop our brand awareness. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Marketing Associate role is a broad and dynamic B2B marketing role within the events and digital learning sector – with a superb opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join an organisation that is rapidly growing internationally and creating waves of impact across the corporate world.
Your skills and experience within digital marketing will be pivotal in growing our brand presence across social platforms and you will work closely with the sales and operations team to project manage marketing campaigns. In true start up style, you’ll be joining a fast moving and exciting company where your voice is heard and making an impact is at the core of everything we do. This is a unique opportunity to work and join a close knit dynamic team led by our CEO and founder Gian Power and supported by advisors who are fundamentally changing workplaces for multinational organisations around diversity, inclusion and mental health.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supporting with the day-to-day running of our social media platforms, including monthly reporting, promotion on posts (organic and paid for) and listening
- Develop content for both internal and external awareness
- Manage our internal communications, engagement and internal event support
- Supporting our clients with content design, co-creation, ongoing CRM and targeted communication campaigns
- Supporting the leadership team with pre and post event activities
- Engaging with international third parties for brand awareness and reputation growth.
What we expect from you:
- Experience working within a Marketing, PR or Communications role as an employee, intern or volunteer
- Excellent copywriting skills and being able to understand the right tone of voice for varying projects
- Very Confident using social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for business
- Outstanding communication skills, both informal and formal
- Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Highly organised and able to manage a demanding workload, prioritising tasks effectively
- Motivation to drive forward projects and bring new, curious ideas and initiatives to the team