Are you interested? Please email [email protected]lclions.com expressing your interest and attaching your CV.
Job Description - UK Manager
Are you passionate about making a difference? Do you enjoy spending time with people who have incredible stories? Is wellbeing important to you? If so, you’re in the right place!
TLC Lions is on a mission to ignite emotion and empathy in organisations. Based in London but operating globally, we work with some of the world’s largest companies including Sony, GSK, Deloitte & Just Eat, bringing the human element back to the corporate world. TLC Lions is a collective of ordinary people with extraordinary stories who share their experiences through powerful and emotive sessions in corporate settings. Tackling areas including inclusion & diversity as well as wellbeing and mental health, our Lions are pretty special.
We’re actively looking for a UK Manager to support the Founder as the company experiences rapid growth. You will be on boarding and managing new and existing clients and Lions as well as our social media presence. In true start up style, you’ll be joining a fast moving and exciting company where your voice is heard and making an impact is at the core of everything we do. We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, can often work independently and cares about making a difference in organisations and the wider world.
Responsibilities & Duties
- On boarding and managing new client and Lion relationships
- Producing client proposals
- Raising and tracking invoices
- Coordinating and supporting events & overseeing logistics for the wider TLC team
- Managing TLC Social Media and Marketing Campaigns
- Researching into core areas of TLC including inclusion, wellbeing, mental health etc.
- Managing the TLC Lions inbox