Are you passionate about making a difference? Are you a people person and enjoy creating impact and growth? If so, you’re in the right place!
TLC Lions is on a mission to ignite emotion in workplaces through storytelling. Based in London but operating globally, we work with some of the world’s largest companies including American Express, GSK, Microsoft, Sony & Deloitte bringing the human element back to the corporate world. TLC Lions is a collective of ordinary people with extraordinary stories who share their experiences through powerful and emotive sessions in corporate settings. Tackling areas including inclusion & diversity as well as wellbeing and mental health, our Lions are pretty special. We ignite emotion in workplaces through in-person/virtual events and the TLC Lions Online Series.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the TLC Lions team to take our brand and impact to the next level as we expand our reach to touch customers in international markets.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for bringing the TLC Lions vision to life and keeping the customer at the forefront of any decisions made. Our marketing is genuine and authentic, and this shines through in all that we do. You must have a proven track record of creating a marketing strategy and executing it effectively.
We’re looking for someone creative, extremely organised, who can who can think outside of the box and is committed to our mission. The ideal candidate is proactive, not afraid to think BIG and brings experience of creating a consistent brand and driving their efforts to market. An experienced and innovative thinker and team player with a focus on solving problems and finding solutions.
You must have experience of defining, creating and executing a brand identity and proposition with the ability to deliver these through emotive marketing across multiple channels. It’s an imperative that you’re able to write narrative, understand our purpose and impact and know how to create a storytelling brand. You can demonstrate the ability to balance the commercial needs of TLC Lions with the creative expectations of the customer to ensure success and longevity of the work delivered.
As Marketing Manager you’ll be working closely with all members of the team including the founder Gian Power to bring the TLC Lions’ vision to life, to raise the brand profile and support on the journey of igniting emotion in the workplace and empowering employees to speak up about challenges. You must be able to thrive in a high pressured and fast paced environment as part of a caring yet high performing team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Development of the brand and communications strategy for TLC Lions. This includes identifying and defining the customer need states and growth opportunities
- Build a differentiated brand through developing a number of our brand propositions across channels
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring consistency across channels
- Research trends and changes within the market to ensure the marketing plan is reflective of the direction of the market at all times
- Drive customer research plans so all decisions are made with the customer at the heart of them
- Act as the brand champion – govern, live and breathe the guidelines, tone of voice and values
- Working with team members to create content and materials for meetings and events
- Managing the website (including SEO)
- Ongoing analysis & measurement of all marketing effort